Friday, October 03, 2008

Tooth Fairy

Tooth fairy usually brings a dollar for each tooth in my house. My older son (9) just lost his first premolar at school. His friend told him that he had got $5 and a T-shirt from the tooth fairy.

Innocently, he asked me, "Momma, how many tooth fairies are there?"

I said just one.

He then said, "How come the tooth fairy gives $5 and a T-shirt to my friend and only a dollar to me ?"

I said, "Maybe you never asked her to give you more."

This is how it all started. That night Soryan wrote a note to the tooth fairy to give him $10 for his tooth. So the tooth fairy's husband fell for it and gave him a $10.

Soryan was thrilled and says, "Only if I knew about this earlier, I would be rich."

(The tooth fairy is thinking of leaving a note for him, that this was only a one time offer.)

No comments: